Thursday, April 19, 2007

Another beautiful day in paradise!


April 19th, 2007 - 12:30pm - Nouméa, New Caledonia

I just posted my Nouméa qrrivqml (that's "arrival" in French keyboard language) blog entry and I'm working on others. All this work to do! =) It turns out that blogging on vacation in the less technological worlds is a bit of work... (And getting around a French keyboard, where the A, W, Q and Z keys have all switched places, as have the M and the question mark, and all the numbers have to be activated with the shift key, is an extra challenge too!)

I'm having a lovely time, sleeping in till 8am =), reading and still taking a zillion pictues (all my chips and the hard drive are, of course, full, so I guess I have to come home soon!).

Sophie just came home from school for lunch (from 11:30am - 12:15pm, and yesterday it was 12:30 to 1:15 - they don't seem to be big fans of rhythm at her school!) and was playing on the floor with Pablo while Julie fixed some food. Then I took noisy Pablo out for a walk in the garden so Sophie and Julie could have some peace in the kitchen. Now Pablo's eating lunch (it's just non-stop action at this house) while I'm playing on the computer. The breeze is blowing the palm fronds around and the boats are bobbing in the bay. It is indeed another beautiful day in paradise! =)

P.S. This picture above is really and truly is the view from the home of Julie, Laurent, Sophie and Pablo! Seen from the living room and all the bedrooms. Aren't they just blessed with a little piece of heaven on earth? =)


No comments: