Saturday, April 14, 2007

The Last Day in New Zealand...

April 14th, 2007 - 10:52pm - Dunedin, The South Island, New Zealand

Don't think that I haven't been noting all of our exciting activities, and you KNOW I've been photographing like mad, but I only JUST got to a computer that works fast with unlimited internet access and I tell you it feels like the most luxurious thing ever!! =)

Unfortunately, I have to get up tomorrow morning at 5:30am to leave for the airport for an outrageously early flight (one of three in the same day) so now is not the time to catch up on all of the doings since day two. That being said, we are heading for New Caledonia tomorrow, where the only agenda is to relax and hang out (at least for me, while Sophie goes back to school and Laurent and Julie go back to work) - and all while staying at the same place for a week! Now THAT'S luxury! =) So, in my holiday-after-the-holiday, my vacation to recover from my vacation, I'll have plenty of time and internet access to fill in all the details of this whirlwind week! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a dream, relaxing in a tropical paradise - have a gorgeous time, one and all...

JHG said...

We all say you should pop over, Stevie!! Drop on by!