Thursday, April 12, 2007

The Latest and Greatest

April 12th, 2007 - 10:34pm
Kaikoura Top 10 Holiday Park, Kaikoura, South Island, New Zealand

I'm not sure how to make sure they show up in the right order, but I'm adding a bunch of posts tonight. It's been difficult finding wireless internet services in all the small villages we're visiting, but even more than that, it's been a challenge finding a moment to write anything as we proceed on our whirlwind tour of New Zealand, with wee morning hour wake ups and moving to a new location each day (you'd think we were on the run from the authorities! =)). Indeed, last night, I was asleep by 10:15pm! And up by 6:45am this morning! What is the world coming to?! =)

So, I've caught up to day two but now so I'm only four days behind! =) I've taken about 3000 pictures (natch) so there's plenty more to see and hear about on the horizon. More news as soon as I can find another connection! =)

[updated by Tiff 4/13/07 2am: I've got the posts listed in the right date/time order (bottom to top)]

No comments: